This is one of our favorite recipes, it is super easy to make and everyone loves it. We make our Brisket with an organic chili sauce that gives it a sweet and sour flavor. This is a traditional dish served during Jewish Holidays. Once you make this brisket recipe, you will be making it all the time, why not, it’s so simple and delicious!
- Organicville – Organic Chili Sauce – 13.5 oz.
- Three pounds of Brisket
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees
- Sear each side of the brisket in a pan (do not use oil to sear it)
- Put your seared brisket in a roasting pan and fill the pan 1/8th of the way with water
- Cover your brisket with the whole bottle of Organic Chili Sauce
- Cover with foil paper and bake for 3 hours
- Once 3 hours has passed, remove the brisket from the oven. Place your brisket on a cutting board and cut it against the grain. Place your cut brisket back into the roasting pan
- Bake for 30 more minutes, uncovered
- You can serve it with any side you want, here we served it with baked sweet potato chips