Do you a few ripe bananas that you need to consume ASAP? Love Smoothies? Looking for an easy way to merge a cooling dessert with your powder proteins, vitamins, and health supplements?
Get your blender out, it’s healthy banana smoothie time! Oh and the best part, this takes less then 5 minutes to make.
Easy Banana Smoothie Ingredients:
- 2 ripe bananas (the riper the sweeter)
- 1/2 cup of milk (I used half & half, you can use the milk you prefer (almond milk, soy milk, etc)
- Optional: Add in your powder supplements, to mine, I added a scoop of Collagen Peptides from Vital Proteins and Blue Majik from E3Live
- Fitness Tip: Need to add protein before or after your workout? Add it to this banana smoothie, we use Naked Whey and combining it into a smoothie is a great way to offset the taste of the protein powder
- Sweet Tooth Tip: Fighting the urge of diving straight into a bag of chocolate? Add in a heaping tablespoon of your favorite peanut butter, need some more sweetness in your life? Add in two tablespoons of Justin’s Chocolate Hazelnut Butter, or nutella, if that’s what you’re into.
- Kids Tip: Add in 1/2 cup of your kids favorite yogurt, banana goes with pretty much every fruit flavored yogurt. Or just add plain yogurt to give it a tangy taste that will also bring in some good bacteria for your digestive system.
Banana Smoothie Directions:
- Break up your banana into thirds and drop them into your blender (keep it simple and use your hands to cut the banana, no need for an extra knife to clean)
- Add in the rest of your ingredients into your blender
- Put your blender lid on and blend away, I have a Oster with a Green/Fromze Smoothies button that I used for this. It blends for about 15 seconds and done!
From Ingredients to the finished product:
What are the benefits of Collagen Peptides? Improves hair, skin, nails and joints, ligaments, tendons.
What are the benefits of Blue Majik? Per their website, Support of healthy inflammation responses after physical activities*, Supports healthy joints*, Supports antioxidant and cellular protection*
* These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to treat, prevent, diagnose or cure any disease. This product has not been approved by the FDA.